Monday, March 9, 2009

my shadow person

Sometimes,well rather much more I care to mention.
I see things that has no reason nor explanation. I see shadows peeking and hear footsteps . it's scary due to the fact I feel I can not tell anyone for fear of getting laughed at. and so, I write it all here. if you the reader have advice or your own experience then please do comment. tell me I want to know.


shadow people: what are they or better said what is IT? I have googled about this matter so much and still do not know anything.
here are some of other people thoughts on it....

Definitions of Shadow people on the Web:

I have had interactions with these things and for it I wished I didn't know anything about it.
hope fully you have read my other posts regarding these shadow people.
picture of two different types of shadow people

No comments: